Royal Groupies - 1961

A virtual space for the Royal College 1961 group to vent, rant and rave...and of course communicate. (if you need help in Blogging, go to Basic Blogging given in the link below)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Nostalgia

This is what really happened....
Izza, Sam,I and I think it was Chaman, had cut school & were at Whoppy's home in Wellawatte, preparing to go some place ( I can't remember...maybe as usual a 10.30am movie, Zoo or Beach party).
While at Whoppy's, his father come in and we were taken upstairs, out of the window and onto the 'Sun Shade', hidden away from old man's sight. We stood there for almost half hour till Whoppy's father left the house. This photo was taken by either Chaman or Whoppy while we were lamenting outside on the Sun Shade.
Check the fore arms of the Mighty 'Jamis Banda' and 'Kahutta Izza'...... only skin & bone.....no meat !!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home