Royal Groupies - 1961

A virtual space for the Royal College 1961 group to vent, rant and rave...and of course communicate. (if you need help in Blogging, go to Basic Blogging given in the link below)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hamish-W & his two captors Firoze-S & Firoze-N

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

16 Sept. 06

"10 hours!! 10 hours!!! Oh God!! What did I do to have to spend 10 hours sandwiched between these two guys!!!"

eric

11:10 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

17 Sept. 06

"10 bucks okay, 10 bucks for my photo, NOT 10 cents, you cheap bugger!"

" It is 10 a.m., I have had 10 shots of whiskey, and these guys? Not even 10 cups of tea between them, for God's sake!"

" 10 bottles of good stuff you said you would bring me, Sam. And what do I get? 10 bottles of Coca Cola, you cheap so & so!"

" You said you would give me 10 girls for my photo, Sam. And what do you bring? 10 PICTURES of girls, you crafty old fox!"

" It is 10 p.m., and I want those 10 girls you promised me for my picture Sam, and I'm only going to wait 10 minutes more, okay!"

" 10 minutes more Dear, just give me 10 minutes more, and I will get rid of these guys!"

eric

7:13 PM  
Blogger Blogmaster said...

Eric

You are going to town and in the correct direction..Hamish looks smashed and also pissed at something...your guesses are probably correct.

Cheers Rifky

10:10 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

18 Sept.06

Thanks Rifky, this is the best picture I have seen that lends itself to humorous comment, and I couldn't resist! Hope others will join in and add their comments.

eric

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home