Royal Groupies - 1961
A virtual space for the Royal College 1961 group to vent, rant and rave...and of course communicate. (if you need help in Blogging, go to Basic Blogging given in the link below)
A virtual space for the Royal College 1961 group to vent, rant and rave...and of course communicate. (if you need help in Blogging, go to Basic Blogging given in the link below)
2 Comments:
Dear Bala !
If you were a stranger and I happened to cross you on a lonely dark street, I'd have feared you! You have that no-nonsense type look about you now - absolutely not seen on your face of innocence as a kid - that will make any guy think twice before he opts to brush with you! But I know you have a heart of gold which is deep inside you. You look great, dear Bala. That was thoughtful to have taken shots at various stages of your eventful life.
Luv
Sam
Bala
Great series of photographs. As Sam has so aptly put it, a heart of gold behind that tough exterior.
Jawahar
Post a Comment
<< Home