Royal Groupies - 1961
A virtual space for the Royal College 1961 group to vent, rant and rave...and of course communicate. (if you need help in Blogging, go to Basic Blogging given in the link below)
A virtual space for the Royal College 1961 group to vent, rant and rave...and of course communicate. (if you need help in Blogging, go to Basic Blogging given in the link below)
1 Comments:
Mr R.I.T. Alles launched his 258-page illustrated autobiography titled My Life at the Colombo Hilton on his 75th b'day on 03-October, 2007.
Chapter-8 is titled My Life at Royal College, and it gives a fair account of his 10-year career at RCC from 1957 to Jan-1967.
In the preceding chapter he states: 'Children liked me but I was a "terror" at Royal College. Nevertheless they appreciated it because I taught them well... Today of course I am very close and very friendly with children. Not that I was not friendly at Royal, but I was a little more aloof and strict.'
17-Nov-2007
Post a Comment
<< Home