Balas - comments and pictures on the Reunion
Rifky,
Here are the second shots of the re-union. I ruefully regret for not taking the videos, very specially towards the end, when Wowtersz was at his best and also performing continuously. This was my son's digital and as such I am not very familiar with it. By mistake there is one, but without light.
Well folks, it was one of those memorable trips I have ever made to S.L.
The next day that I landed, we had the Re-union and the day before I left, I had the pleasure of seeing some of you with your family at the wedding, which I would not have had otherwise. I never had the thought that I would attend this wedding and I was certainly the odd man in the gathering, without a suit. I was feeling so awkward when I entered the hall. I sat quietly by the side of Mr. and Mrs. Delano and watched the guests trooping inside, at least to see whether someone would come like me. I suddenly saw two men walking in without a suit and was relieved. But my joy was short lived as they were adjusting the lights and were the videographers.
Soon Sarani came to our table and called me out to sit with our clique. There again all our guys were at their best, immaculately dressed. But very soon our guys made me feel at home once we started chatting and I forgot about my suit. Fi, thanks for seeing me through with Izza back to my place. I was feeling much for Sam, who could not be there due to sheer bad luck.
Rifky, you have thanked those who made this Re-union possible. But let me tell you that you were the prime mover behind this. If not for you taking the initiative and the rest moving in at the appropriate time, I don't think we would have ever met. You were the key and the rest like Delano, Sam, Fi and Izza came in and held everything together and I really appreciate what they have done. So, we have met and are moving on as Chaman said like brothers in a family. We hope this will motivate the rest who were not present, to make it in 2011.
By the way, Refai is a nice guy and did not look like a man up from the sick bed and I feel his wife would not have wanted to risk him joining us, having seen some of our mails.
Cheers
Bala
Click here ( for the pictures)

1 Comments:
Bala
Dont feel too bad about not wearing a suit at the wedding. A man is judged not by the clothes he wears but by what he does and what he has within him. From what I now know about you; you have it all buddy.
Thanks also for pointing out about Munam's condition. Thankfully, recovery from his (temporary) indisposition feigned during our reunion was quickly over and he was well enough to get to the wedding.
See. In this case although he wore a suit; he is not half the man you are.
Cheers Rifky
Post a Comment
<< Home